About Casino Professor
Welcome to Casino Professor, the online portal for friends of casinos, games and, last but not least, exciting bonus promotions!
Casino Professor was founded to provide you with unbiased and tested casino choices that fit your needs. The team of experts can look back on over 30 years of experience. We know very well how to separate the weak from the incredible and what distinguishes a good online casino. Our goal is to provide you with professionally competent, relevant test reports that will introduce you to a wide variety of casinos from all perspectives.
We offer you various advantages on our pages:
- All online casinos you find on Casino Professor have been tested down to the last detail by experts. The division into several criteria and test areas makes it possible to illuminate the company from all sides.
- The editors at Casino Professor have specialized in online casinos and online gambling for many years. From the very beginning of the first casinos, we have been involved in the game and therefore know exactly what is important for a serious host.
- Current information about changes in design, performance, and new bonus promotions are always presented to you on these pages. As soon as something happens, you will be the first to know about it.
Ben Lamb is an expert when it comes to gambling related topics and gives advice and guidance to the Casino Professor. He is a profesionnal poker player: https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-players/40672-ben-lamb
Find him on twitter: @BenbaLamb
Bruce Curtis is an expert in gambling law. His specialty is knowledge of casino security and user experience in online casinos. He is also director of the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Waikato in New Zealand. He does research on social and sociological issues such as the increasing role of algorithms and other non-human actors in decision-making. As a sociologist, he is particularly interested in the relationship between society and people on the subject of gambling, the gambling industry and the Internet in the 21st century. In this role he is also a member of this esteemed group of experts.
– Austrin, Terry & Curtis, Bruce. (2004). THE DESEGREGATION OF GAMBLING MEDIA AND THE EMERGENCE OF A SINGLE FORM OF GAMBLING.
– Curtis, Bruce. (2008). Domestication and regulation of online gambling and pornography. Kōtuitui: New Zealand Journal of Social Sciences Online. 3. 85-96. 10.1080/1177083X.2008.9522434.
Prof. Peter James Adams
Prof. Peter James Adams comes from Auckland, New Zealand. After completing his studies in philosophy and psychology at the University of Auckland in the early 1980s, he worked for a long time as a psychologist. Over the years, he specialized in research on casino and gambling from a psychological perspective. A particular focus of his work is on the topics of “addictive behavior” and “violence”. As an expert, he has also written several books on this topic. Peter James Adams is also deputy director of the Faculty of Population Health at the University of Auckland and deputy director of the Center for Addiction Research.